- The Forté-BG (Brew Grinder) is designed for manual or batch brewing and comes with a 54mm flat steel burr and a grounds bin.
- A compact, weight-based, commercial grade grinder, dedicated to grinding for brew methods requiring a medium to coarse grind. The Forté-BG incorporates many features that fit well into commercial operations, including: all metal construction; small footprint; intuitive control panel; and solid macro/micro adjustment.
- This grinder is durable workhorse using a 54mm flat steel burr, which produces an accurate and precise grind, delivering exceptional cup quality for brew methods from Press Pot to Drip.
- The Forté-BG design includes a grinding assembly with a threaded burr holder which screws firmly into an all metal grinding chamber for a more accurate grind. A larger gear to belt ratio, combined with a more efficient DC motor, increases the speed of grind and duty cycle.
- Speed to Grind: Aero press 1.2 g/sec, Press 2.4 g/sec; Burrs: 54 mm steel burrs by Ditting; Bean Hopper Capacity: 10 oz (300-400 g), depending on size and density of bean; Grounds Bin Capacity: 4.5 oz. (120 g); Weight: 13 lbs. (6 kg); Dimensions WxHxD cm: 13x36x18 cm; Power Rating (North America): 110 V AC 50/60 Hz.2.3 Amp; Power Rating (Other): 230 V AC 50/60 Hz. 1.2 Amp; Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK; Designed & Engineered: Seattle WA.
Package Dimensions: 15.4 x 13.2 x 7.5 inches