- Portable propane coffee maker great for camping, hunting, tailgating, and more
- InstaStart push-button ignition offers convenient matchless lighting
- PerfectFlow technology to brew consistently even in extreme conditions
- 10-cup glass carafe and removable dishwasher-safe filter basket
- Lasts up to 4.5 hours on one 16.4-ounce propane cylinder (sold separately)
Release Date: 28-11-2018
Details: The Coleman QuikPot Propane Coffee Maker lets you make a perfect cup of coffee while enjoying the outdoors. This portable coffee maker is designed to work just like your coffee maker at home. Simply spoon grounds into the removable filter basket, add water, and press the InstaStart push-button ignition for convenient matchless lighting. Delivering 4,500 BTUs of cooking power, this camping coffee maker can prepare a pot of fresh-brewed coffee in about 18 minutes. The 10-cup glass carafe holds enough coffee for the whole family, while the Pause 'n Serve feature lets you grab a cup before the brew cycle is finished. An integrated PerfectFlow regulator delivers constant heat, even if the weather is cold, fuel is low, or you are at a high altitude. Great for camping, hunting, tailgating, and more, the coffee maker lasts up to 4.5 hours on one 16.4-ounce propane cylinder (sold separately).
Package Dimensions: 17.5 x 13.9 x 9.5 inches