- 【Durable& Easy-to-store】Our stainless steel drip coffee filters guarantee the durability of the product. Compared to other materials, the stainless coffee dripper is less likely to be broken. Users could feel free to leave the dripper on the table or in the cupboard without worrying about the item gets damaged due to the stainless material and the dish-shaped holder of the dripper.
- 【Portable& User-friendly】The DI MORE portable pour over coffee dripper allows the user to enjoy a cup of flavorful coffee during traveling, at work or at home. The used ground coffee in the dripper can be easily rinsed off with water, leaving no remains. The anti-slippery silicon holder design could help users avoid dropping the coffee dripper while holding it.
- 【Enhanced Taste】The double-layered ultra fine micro mesh design of the DI MORE pour over coffee filter eliminates ground coffee which affects the taste in the final cup. Slow drip coffee cone filter could increase the acidity and complexity of the coffee in the aftertaste, especially suitable for darker roasted coffee.
- 【Economic and environmental-friendly】The DI MORE paperless reusable single cup coffee maker is cost saving and eco-friendly.
- 【Considerate customer service】 Feel free to contact Dimore coffee dripper customer service if you have any questions while using the product.
Details: Material High quality 304 food grade stainless steel. Feature 1, Double-layer reusable micro mesh filter, no paper filter needed, Cost efficient and reduces paper waste. 2, Fits securely over most cups. 3, Easy to clean Capacity 1-2 cups coffee Size of filter Height: 3.6 inches Diameter: 4.5 inches Size of stand Height: 3.4 inches Upper Diameter: 4.3 inches Below Diameter: 4.1 inches How to use 1, Pre-heat your equipment. After placing the coffee dripper over the cup, swirl boiled water over the drip and fill the cup. Leave the water in the cup for 30s to heat up the cup and dripper before discarding to help the ground coffee brew at the right temperature and enhance the taste. 2, Spoon ground coffee in the dripper, shake gently to level out the ground coffee. We recommend 1 tablespoon per 100ml. 3, Boil the water. The best water temperature for brewing coffee is between 194°F and 205°F. Just in case you do not have a thermometer, we suggest you to leave the water 30 seconds after the water is boiled. 4, To brew the coffee, we suggest to pour a bit of hot water over the grounds and leave it for 30 seconds. Pour in the center and slowly spiraling outwards to saturate the coffee. You should see bubbles rising from the coffee. 5, After the brewing, you need to finish pouring the water. Again, start in the middle and spiral outwards to evenly saturate the ground coffee. 6, Remove the dripper. Dispose of the coffee grounds and scrub the filter. 7, Enjoy the coffee.
Package Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 3.9 inches