- Manual Coffee Mill in dark beech wood makes fresh Coffee grinding of your own beans when you need them easy
- Features a conical burr grinder made from high grade carbon steel and ensures a precise and consistent grind every time
- The delicate aroma of every bean is preserved due to least possible heat build-up
- To use: slide lid, pour beans into the top, grind beans, open front drawer for ground Coffee removal
- Adjusts from coarse to powder fine grind; made in CZECH REPUBLIC; 25-year Guarantee on grinding mechanism
Details: Zassenhaus began in 1867 as an export store supplying small steel goods and hand tools. Then in 1904, the foundation for the future success was laid with the introduction of pepper mills. Zassenhaus is the leading manufacturer of manual Coffee mills. 150 years of experience in grinding the Coffee bean just right resulted in the perfect mill. The conical burr grinder is made of high grade hardened carbon steel to provide years of service. The delicate aroma of every bean is preserved thanks to no heat build-up during the grinding process. Infinite adjustment guarantees a consistent and uniform grind from coarse to super fine. This Brasilia wooden mill is made of dark beech wood with chrome finishes. Adjust the grind by turning the knurled adjustment knob located below the crank. Easy open drawer pulls out to provide perfectly ground Coffee. Measures 4.7" x 4.9" x 7.8". wipe clean with soft cloth.
Package Dimensions: 12.2 x 9.1 x 7.5 inches